Friday, August 3, 2012

The Revolving Door.......

Ive got a weird story for you guys....
I met this guy in the revolving door at Lord &Taylor literally 
4 YRS AGO...
He was cute...he thought I was cute....
We went around and around the revolving door....and finally we stopped...
We were both laughing....and he asked me if I wanted to get a cup of coffee with him....
So I did....
Nice guy.....very very handsome.....a little...uhh,,,DULL.....
So we
 went our separate ways,,,,He called me several times after that, but I wasnt interested really.....
Yesterday.....HE CALLS ME.......AFTER 4 YEARS !!!
and he says,....ya ready ??
"I HAVENT STOPPED THINKING OF YOU FOR EVEN ONE DAY"
true story.....

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...