Sunday, December 2, 2012

Clementine,,,Turpentine.....La-La-La.....

The perfect, little orange is REAL....
(I think!)
It's not just a color and a shape...right ??
I mean,,,it has JUICE, doesn't it??
I can juggle with it...(if ONLY I knew how to juggle!)
And I can paint it and even EAT it...(if I want to!)
Right ??
It came in a CRATE....
The crate was made of REAL WOOD...
not just veneer.....(I think!)
I can paint the crate too, ,,,can't I ??
I can even paint ON the crate if I feel like it....
Yup....
Is it possible that my reality has shifted somehow ?
So that EVERYTHING seems TURPENTINE-worthy ??
Or....
Is everything TRULY turpentine-worthy ???
WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT ???!!!
La La La


IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...