Tuesday, December 25, 2012

CONSTANT APPRECIATION.....

It's all very well and good when people are 'happy' with what they have...
Of course it is...
Of course it is...
But what about those people who are
CONSTANTLY making declarations about how "BLESSED" they are ?
about how MUCH they APPRECIATE EVERY, little thing ?
....about how their DINNER MENU was sublime and their dog SMILED...blah blah..blah ??
Do we REALLY TRULY believe them after ALL the CONSTANT pseudo-bragging ?
I mean...truth be told...
if you're REALLY THAT happy and appreciative, would you be TYPING IT ON FACEBOOK
every day ???
uhhh...
WHY ??
This brings me to my point...
PERHAPS....
(I suggest this humbly..)
Perhaps one should be a bit more...uhhh...
ELEGANT ?
a bit more UNDERSTATED somehow ?
Perhaps the TRUE value of 'happiness' and 'bliss' can be found more authentically in  PRIVACY ...
NOT whatsoever in INDULGENT, PUBLIC PROCLAMATION...
It just doesn't ring true otherwise....you can be sure...
It loses its punch somehow...
Its veracity...
A wise woman, once upon a time, advised me to
"GUARD MY HAPPINESS"...
to "protect it"...
Profound and Prophetic words, my friends....
which at the time I had not a clue as to what they meant....
But NOW....NOW I DO...
So....maybe just take a moment to EXAMINE why it is that you need to
 continuously CONVINCE "us" that you're SO BLESSED and SO HAPPY....
Maybe you're REALLY just trying to convince YOURSELF ???
Perhaps go INWARD for a change...
How would that feel ?
How would it look ?

just a thought.....



IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...