Wednesday, July 8, 2009

full moon......

above my head........the orb of 'magnetic persuasion'.......
in FULL esteem......fully dilated.......
as if.......as if.......
the gods were whispering a star-crossed melody in my ear......
'WE LOVE YOU.......'we love you......'
and then some......
fully dilated, Spanish moon.....she-moon.......
pouring over the methodical articulation, as if it were eventually becoming 'disappeared'.....
invisible.....ignored.....

my lady moon, shine your ethereal and whimsical light upon my furthest meanderings........
envelop me in your yellow majesty, as only YOU can.......

and when the love affair between you and me has reached its crescendo, REMEMBER ME, lady moon........
as i shall surely remember you..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...