Wednesday, July 8, 2009

to be taken by surprise.........

.......is one of life's most splendiferous attributes!!!
one truly never knows when purple and yellow and psychedelic balloons will fall from the sky,
onto ones LAP!!!!
....with 'stick-it notes' attached!!!!
I'm not kidding!!!
the notes have assorted messages......"i love you'......."happy birthday!"........
"be mine".....etc.....
in point of fact, it has been RAINING BALLOONS in my backyard ALL DAY LONG!!!!!
I'm not even kidding!!!!
bouquets of latex wonder have floated their way into my house even!!!
magnanimously sent down from the heavens.......
AMAZING!!!
FANTASTIC!!!
I'm just beside myself with delight!!!!
surprises ....
wrapped up with red ribbons and glitter!!!!!
offerings!!!!
limitless......
an INFINITY OF surprises!!!!
July is GORGEOUS in new york!!!!!!

who knew?????

No comments:

Post a Comment

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...