Thursday, October 14, 2010

this is it !!!

the day of reckoning !!!
the day of justified reconfiguration !!
the backs of our trusty camels are loaded with the necessary accoutrement.....
the files, the drinking water, MY AMULET...
i can't think of what else we need.....
although i KNOW that there's something...
possibly the blue ribbons to give out
to FIRST PLACE PEDESTRIANS
on foot...
or the RED kool-aid for 'liberal' drinking.....
orrrr....
the Moroccan oil, so that our hair won't get nappy and Brillo-like.....
i know what's gonna happen !!
"mark" my words !!!
we're gonna be in the desert....
wayyyyyyy deep in the desert....
AND I'M GONNA REMEMBER WHAT I FORGOT !!!
it happens all the time !!!
but, my friends,
40 YEARS without my shit ??
that's a lonnnnnnng time TO HAVE BAD HAIR !!!

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...