Thursday, January 6, 2011

GRATITUDE SHMATITUDE....

Do WE, en masse, have to feel GRATEFUL 100% of the time ???
What if we don't WANT TO ??
What if WE"RE NOT GRATEFUL at a given moment ??
I mean...honestly....
Somebody dies of CANCER...right ??
and there is ALWAYS...without exception...
some ASSHOLE telling them to FEEL GRATEFUL !!!
RIGHT ??
So, my loves...
I, your loyal GODDESS XREBB, I'm here to TELL YOU...
that you DON"T HAVE to feel GRATEFUL if you do not FEEL GRATEFUL  !!!
I will back you up on this 1000%....
after all...
All the granola and flowers and lavender water in the world are still not a "magical elixir" for
BASIC, HUMAN SUFFERING...
furthermore....
It's OK to feel ANGRY, HUNGRY, HUMILIATED, NERVOUS, and/or ANXIETY RIDDEN....
I GIVE YOU PERMISSION to feel any and all of the above in whatever order you deem fitting...
lastly...
Feeling sorry for yourself....
Now there's a sentiment that the modern prophets and sages are desperately
TRYING TO TAKE AWAY !!!
I SAY....
GO AHEAD...
feel sorry for yourself !!!
if you want to lick your wounds, DO IT !!!
it might make you FEEL BETTER, for God's sake...
OK....nuf said

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...