Thursday, January 6, 2011

How about a NEW TRUTH ??

I'm speculating here...
Throw me some rope, Amigos...

Who says that HOT GUYS are unsuitable ??
Where did that 'myth' come from ?
I SAY...for certain...
THAT 'SUITABLE' GUYS ARE NOT HOT...
however....
the 'suitable' guys can end up being not only BAD ON THE 'NAKED" EYES...
but wholly and colossally UNSUITABLE as well !!!
hence...
going on the earthly premise that STEAK indeed SMELLS LIKE STEAK...
I SAY....
let's change the RULES !!!
lets put the HOT Guys in Suits....
will that make them SUITABLE ??  lol
will that morph them into 'SUITS' ???
(executives, upper management...) ???
will the HOT GUYS become the PRESIDENT even ???
Can you imagine OBAMA driving a tow truck, for example ??
LOLOL
is OBAMA HOT ???
bad example....
sorry....
I SAY....
we turn the whole damn, ball o'wax AROUND....
change the FREAKIN SCRIPT....
I SAY....
LESS is DECIDEDLY MORE...
I SAY....
How's that workin for ya ???
speculating...that's all...                      

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...