Monday, January 3, 2011

when MEN try TOO DAMN HARD...

just stay with this thought pattern for a moment, if you will...
I've been experiencing a new and shocking reality...
MEN are the needy ones !!!
FINALLY....
I see ALL TOO WELL...
that it is INDEED a myth.....
 that the culprits of being too NEEDY are us women !!!
I've literally had to sit these 3-legged neanderthals down and read them the RIOT ACT !!
And WHAT"S UP with "NO" meaning "MAYBE" ???
mind you, I'm NOT referring to SEX here....
just stupid, menial things like talking on the phone, texting, and incessant Emailing....
I SAID THAT  I"M TOO BUSY !!!!
what about that statement is NOT CLEAR ??
it's shocking really....
all along we've been called EMOTIONAL and HORMONAL, blah...blah....
I'm here to tell you, LADIES,
THAT WE WOMEN ARE THE SANE ONES !!!
just sayin....

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...