Thursday, March 24, 2011

I LOVE MYSELF.....

I am FABULOUS and WONDERFUL and BEAUTIFUL and MAGICAL....
I cut myself PLENTY of SLACK....
Because I deserve the BENEFIT of the Doubt at ALL times...
I am NOT ridden with GUILT...
Contrarily, I honour the attributes and characteristics that are so firmly established within me...
I am the VERY BEST ME that I can be....
I am WORTHY of LOVE...
I forgive myself for my mistakes...
I cherish the LITTLE GIRL inside of me...
and I have UTTER COMPASSION for her...
 I hold her tightly within the WARMTH of my ADULT arms...
and I comfort her in ways that she has never known...
I MOTHER her....
I RE MOTHER her...
The little girl and I become ONE....
We meld together to CREATE a WHOLE, SOLID, and HEALTHY WOMAN....
I LOVE MYSELF....

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...