Sunday, March 27, 2011

It is SO Cleansing....

so cathartic...
to really FENG SHUI your life....
in order to LITERALLY 'make room'....for the new.....
I started to throw things away,
in anticipation of my upcoming move....
and there were shirts and dresses and pants "stuffed" into my closets...
that I seriously had not worn in 20 years !!!
I mean...
What on earth is THAT about ???
We hoard things...
like pack rats....
somehow REALLY BELIEVING that one day....
there will be occasion to wear that 1980's BALLGOWN again...
(the one with the 2 HUGE stains !!)
LOL
when we know FULL WELL...
that a LITTLE BLACK DRESS is so much more the THING to DO...
in this millennium....
Is it our HOLOCAUST ROOTS that keep us KEEPING ??
or is it just basic, human nature to...
HANG ON to the past ?
And NOW....
there is a MASSIVE PILE of pinks and greens and velvets and spandex....
on the floor...
where my dining room used to be....
The people at the local, homeless shelter....
will be THRILLED to recieve MY BALLGOWN !!!
RIGHT ???
IN TRUTH...
haha !
Even THEY don't want it !!!!
and so it goes.....

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...