Wednesday, March 30, 2011

When We Awaken to a Miracle...

How did this happen ???
How did we get here ??
Just 10 minutes away from the CRAZINESS...
there exists utter peace and tranquility....
not to mention AESTHETIC BEAUTY....
Oh, my GOD...
Why did it take us so long to get here ??
What were 'we' thinking ?
In any case...HERE WE ARE...
CLEARLY at the other end of the rainbow.....
And there are CANDY CANES and DUCKS and lots and lots of GLASS EDGES....
juxtaposed against the rippled, BLUE  magnificence....
and...
EVERYBODY's SMILING !!!!
and when I honk the horn.....
they look at me as if I have 2 HEADS !!!
URBAN CHIC spaces....
plenty of SKATEBOARD room.....
and organic markets on every block...
MECCA ??
EDEN ??
hmmm....:))))))))))))))))))))

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...