Thursday, April 21, 2011

The 2 guys with the 'same name'...

I'm presuming that you remember that I had made plans with the 2 same named guys ?
One TOTALLY APPROPRIATE....
One TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE...
So the "appropriate" one cancelled very politely and asked for a 'rain check'...
(something to do with his 'KIDS'....
(hence, making him TOTALLY APPROPRIATE yet again !))
The 'INappropriate' one has BEEN literally BEGGING me for days to see him....
to the extent that I feel totally EMBARRASSED for him....
He's SO nice....
And things keep getting in the way....
And truth be told, I can be kind of an ASS when it comes to guys....
LOL
duhhh....
And obstacles are presenting themselves...
over and over....
Do you know about the GODDESS GANESHA?
She is the HINDU Goddess of OBSTACLES...
It is believed that she appears for 1 of 2 reasons...
1) to place obstacles in your way...so as to PROTECT YOU from making a mistake....
or
2) to place obstacles in your way...so that you must FIGHT very hard in order to BREAK THROUGH
'said' obstacles....
hence, making the ultimate outcome that much SWEETER....
So I've gotten a terrible head cold....
And I've lost my directions...
And Passover fell amid Courtship....
Suffice it say, I have NOT been able to see him...
or
perhaps...
I haven't really wanted to....
And he wants to hear my voice....
and we've become a NATION of TEXTERs...
No question about it....
I'm being an ASS....
Thoughts ?

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...