Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Unbelievable....The GERMANs are 6+ months late....

Unbelievable....The Germans are 6+ months late with my mom's reparation payments....
She survived Auschwitz....
And they are on the phone telling me that,
"" I HAVE TO UNDERSTAND""....
Oh, REALLY ???
Which part of the MASS EXTERMINATION do I have to "understand" ?
And these SWINES send annual "life certificates",
so as to PROVE that their $600 freaking dollars are
 NOT GOING TO WASTE !!
They should be LOCKED into ovens and cages like animals...
They should be STRANGLED and RAPED and PILLAGED...
And THEN....WE should send THEM BLUE, F**KIN', "LIFE CERTIFICATES"..
(in case all the torture hasn't killed them yet...)
And their children.......
WELL, let me tell you !!
There weren't enough GERMAN MARKS in THE entire THIRD REICH to make up for the HEINOUS LEGACY
we've been left with.......
Yeah, RIGHT.....
THE UBER MENCHEN.....
just sayin'....

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...