Saturday, May 21, 2011

I'm gonna go out on a BIG, LONG LIMB here...

and say, profoundly,
that "It looks like a gorgeous, peaceful day here in the Tristate area....
IT DOES NOT look like today will be OUR LAST DAY on earth !!
just sayin'...
I watched the old guy last night,
being interviewed....
with his proclamations and warnings....
What I did NOT know is that he's been WRONG before !!
I personally think that he's gonna look like a HORSE'S ASS by 7 pm tonight,,,
But that's just ME...
LOL
I also noted all those people he's bringing with him on his "WEIRD MISSION"///
something about "Noah's Ark"...
So....
He's saying that we can SAVE ourselves ???
Am I being completely DAFT here ??
cuz I don't GET what he's TRYING to do....
BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS, Broheems...
The voice of GOD is right there....(inside your heart)
TAP INTO THAT....
and remember this....
The ONLY thing worse than a young sensationalist is an OLD sensationlist !
YUCK.....

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...