Saturday, June 11, 2011

Even with ALL the CONNECTIONS in the world...

in the end of the day...
in the final analysis...
it's NOT so easy to get what you need...
Mind you, it's EASY to get what you THINK you need....
Well....I'm not so sure about that really...
Having said that....
I guess that,
ultimately,
in order to GET that which will sustain you...
you MUST,
first and foremost,
figure out exactly what THAT IS...
This too....
 MUCH easier said than done...
Am I rambling ?
Let me say this...
We ALL have that 'annointed', RICH UNCLE...right?
(or at least I do!)
that guy who has been held up as the "anti-Christ"..
(or the ANTI MASHIACH, in MY case!)
the one who will ULTIMATELY
 """BE THERE"" for you ,
in case of "EMERGENCY"...
or even
 in case of ""NEED""..
that somewhat ELUSIVE, REVERED, "rich uncle"...
But let's face it...
not ONLY is he REALLY, REALLY OLD...
but truth be told,
 he's always been "kind of an ASSHOLE" !!
lol
Is he gonna save you ??
Seriously ??
NOT !!
So...
all that time you've been told that he'd ride in on his "trust steed"...
(or rather IN his "trusty BENTLEY"!)..
he's been getting MEANER and RICHER and OLDER....
and...
I have NEWS for you !
He's NOT gonna SAVE YOU !!
He doesn't even REMEMBER his own NAME !!
lololol
So...
What's the message here ?
(other than my own midday LAMENTATION ??)
Get off your ASSES, Amigos....
and DO it YOURSELF !!
Try to have a good day ...
and...
Don't do anything I wouldn't do!
I guess that leaves your potential for troublemaking pretty much WIDE OPEN !!!
xo

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...