Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Where on earth did he come from ????

He swept in.....
He just swept right in....
like he was SUPERMAN...
Yeah,,,
JEWISH SUPERMAN....
And get this.....
He understood EVERYTHING without me having to explain...
without the need for all the arduous, historical referencing..
like a freaking PROPHET !!
Yeah....
like he'd known me ALL his life or something....
Oh, wait !!
He HAD !!
But where did he come from ?
Which galaxy ?
Which pod ?
Are we TWINS separated at birth ?
Who is this masked man ???
How does he KNOW so much ?
He makes BRISKET,,,
And get this...
Ya ready ??
HE EVEN BLEACHES HIS TEETH !!!
I'm NOT kidding !!
PINCH ME !!!
I must be dreaming....

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...