Saturday, February 4, 2012

Can we CO EXIST with the "Enemy" ?

So...
Where EXACTLY does one draw the line ?
What constitutes "ENEMY" ?
Can we EVER put our cultural and ethnic beliefs ASIDE...
in order to CO EXIST ?
even for but a moment ?
In this MODERN world,
 do even BIBLICAL FOES continue to plague our sense of SECURITY ?
What does one DO when faced with a 'startlingly obvious'
'difference of opinion' ?
Let me put it very SIMPLY here....
an example that we are ALL familiar with....
GERMAN CARS....
SHOULD JEWS BUY GERMAN CARS TODAY ???
in 2012 ?
I don't need to go into the whys and why nots..
I'm sure everyone's wholly familiar with this decades old argument ....
I personally...
.......EVEN BEING THE DAUGHTER OF AUSCHWITZ SURVIVORS....
have never really had a problem, per se,  with German Cars...
(although I'm not a fan.....)
I mean...
mmm...
Well...let's put it this way....
The German Car issue is NOT what I'm writing about......
The cavorting with a 'known enemy' is.....
Thoughts ?

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...